2. If given the choice of any person alive or dead with whom would you want over to dinner as a guest? Why? I have so many choices to this question, but I have three major one Seth Macfarlane, Aaron McGruder, Kevin Micheal Richardson. I want to know more about them, and I would ask them questions about there life, their entertainment beginnings, and any insights about life they have learned along the way. But most likely I would be a die hard fan boy that will be drooling out the mouth and star struck. The off the wall ideas that will be passed around, the funny conversations, and good food along the way.
3. Before making an important telephone call do you rehearse what it is you're going to say? What do you think about people who do?
To a certain point I do. It all depends on the call and the person. If I'm calling work which is rare for me I will prepare my words ahead of time, other than that I have no need to prepare. For people that do rehearse, I applaud them, that takes time and effort.
4. Explain in as much detail as possible what would constitute a perfect day for you.
Wake up at 10 am on a summer day. The sun is out and there are no clouds in the sky, the air conditioner is at a perfect 68 degrees so that the house will be nice and cool. I go down to the kitchen to see all my favorite foods and drinks ready to be eaten, I head to the TV in the living room a there is an all day Will & Grace marathon. I may order some Chinese food and some hot wings for the marathon. And just relax for the whole day. No calls, no bills, that's how I see my perfect day going for now it may change over time, but today that's how I see my perfect day
5. When was the last time you sang to yourself to someone else? Would you ever sing in public in honor of someone you love?
I sing all the time by myself. I love to sing and music is a big part of my life. I'm a little shy, but if it's someone I love or it's one of my friends special day I would sing my nerdy bear heart out. Mariah's got nothing on me, except for six times the pitch range, billions of record sales. and flawless skin. But other than that...
6. If you could live to 100 and retain either your mind or your body at 30 for the rest of your life which would you choose?
Rather to have my mind than my body. Because what's point in having the body when you don't have the mind?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? Would you want to know exactly how when and where you will die?It would probably be during sex or some sort of kinky act. Me covered in baby oil laying naked on the floor in my penthouse apartment. I would like to know when and where because it give me a chance to enjoy what time i have left and say goodbye to everyone and make peace with it
8. If you could change anything about the way you were raised what would it be?
No I wouldn't. I have enjoyed the good times and I learned a lot from my bad experiences, and that is what made me who I am today.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality what would it be and why?
The ability to control time, fast forward, rewind and stop. To me it's a perfect ability to explore the world in ways no one could imagine otherwise.
10. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
Always wanted to travel around the world and explore different places, the reason I haven't done it, is because traveling cost money and time which I have neither right now, but its still my goal.
11. What is your most treasured memory? How would your personality or life change if you discovered that the memory was false?
One of my most favorite memory is starting and working with my friends on Male Media Mind. I have discovered more about myself in the past year then most of my life as a gay man. Plus I have made more than just friends and co-workers on M3, I found my new family that I love. So if I found out that the whole thing was a false memory it would hurt me to the core.
12. If you knew that in one year's time, you'd die suddenly is there anything in your life you'd change right now?
I would devote myself to my family and friends more, and make sure everyone important in my life is taken care of.
13. What was the most embarrassing moment in your life? Do you still feel any embarrassment when you think about it?
It was more stupid than embarrassing, but it was when one of my friends dared me to streak to one side of the mall to the other, I was hauling ass, my dick was swinging, man boobs bouncing, and hauling ass. It was a scary as hell and yet somehow a very freeing experience. There were only a few people in the mall that day, but at the time it seemed like a thick crowd. Today. when I think about it I'm not embarrassed anymore. Would I ever do it again? Maybe...
14. When was the last time you cried in front of another person? By yourself?
It been awhile since I cried in front of another person, the last time I cried by myself was last month. Sometimes depression overwhelms me and I cry, but not very often.
15. What, if anything, is too serious to joke about? Why? Do people ever think of you as insensitive?
When people make jokes about recent news like a murder, it's too soon to make jokes on certain topics, but otherwise no... well at least I don't think so. I've never been accused of being insensitive. I try to understand people and get the full story before I speak.
16. What is the biggest misconception people have about you? Is there anything you can do to change it?
People sometimes think that I'm a mean person, which I'm the total opposite. I don't think there's anything I can do to change that. Another misconception that people have is that they think I know everything about technology. Both misconceptions are because of my appearance. The means because I rarely smile and the I wear glasses so that automatically means I work in the IT department. Random people come up to me and ask me questions about their technology struggles like I'm in the Geek Squad. I guess I could wear contacts and smile more, but I like just the way I am.
17. When was the last time you were afraid that you were about to die? Did you feel grateful or lucky to be alive afterward?
It has to be when I was 15 and I woke up and I couldn't breathe. I was having an asthma attack, but at the time I didn't know what was going on and couldn't talk at all. All I could do is make wheezing noises. I woke up my parents to help me and they called 911. When the ambulance finally came, and they eventually got me breathing again and explained everything that was happening to me. What really stuck out to me was that he said if I had stayed sleeping I would have died. I didn't feel grateful at the time, I was more scared and paranoid of having another asthma attack.
18. If you were to die tomorrow is there anything you wish you would have done? Not done?
I wish I would have traveled around the world.
19. If you were forced to flee a burning house and you could easily save any item without endangering your life or others, what would you save?
It would be my laptop it has all my photos, videos, writings etc.. the rest are insured
20. What do you feel most ashamed about doing in your life? Most proud of?
Ashamed: Letting my emotions hold me back from living to my full potential.
Proud: Graduating, losing weight, and being a part of The Male Media Mind.
Male Media Mind